So wow! I’m kind of new to blogging, and I never knew there was such a thing. First things first – a big THANKS to Happy Healthy Tash for thinking that I’m worthy of a mention or consideration! I promise I won’t cry…
OK, here’s the deal – In true plagiaristic fashion, I totally copied and pasted this info from Tash‘s page. The rules for the Liebster award are below:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
1 and 2 are done, now to nominate 10 new bloggers. Like I said before, I’m new and few – new to blogging and I have but a few people who are following me. I shall start with…
and that’s the short list. All good, solid people!
Here’s the Q&A:
- Do you have any pets and if so, what are they?
I have 2 Golden Retrievers and 3 cats. One cat found us when she was very pregnant and we kept her and her 2 kittens. That was 10 years this month.
2. If you had a super power, what would it be?
Speed and maneuverability. I have no patience when it comes to getting from Point A to Point B.
3. What has been the happiest time of your life so far?
When my son was born.
4. What is your favourite song?
This will change hourly. Let’s see… What’s Up? by 4 Non Blondes, Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn, Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, where do I stop?!?!?
5. What 3 words describe you best?
Kind, caring, reliable.
6. What is your favourite food?
I love Mexican food!
7. What has been the biggest struggle for you?
To finally quit smoking, I hope for good this time. And now trying to drop some weight. *sigh*.
8. What is the one thing you want most in this world?
For me, it’s to be debt free. For the world, peace would be nice for a change.
9. Where is your next holiday going to be?
I will be going to Carlsbad, California, where I am from originally, in August.
10. Where is your happy place?
Drink in my hand, toes in the sand!
Here are my 10 questions to the people I nominate:
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Just kidding. That probably would have been funny 8 years ago, and it’s also kind of sad that I know that. OK, If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Back to movies – what’s your favorite film?
- Do you have any pets, and how many? Part 2 to this question: If you have any cats, are they house cats or ‘come and go’ cats?
- What’s your favorite song? Be honest. I was.
- Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- Have you ever met a celebrity? Not just in passing, but maybe exchanged a few words? Do tell…
- What’s your “Guilty Pleasure”?
- What music do you love? Hate?
- Which would you prefer on a hot summer day – chocolate, vanilla or strawberry ice cream?
I think that’s it. Thanks again for the nomination!
NOTE: I’m having one heck of a time trying to comment on peoples blogs to let them know what’s going on here. I don’t know who or what is to blame for my crisis, but I need to get this finished and published. WordPress isn’t cooperating, my internet isn’t cooperating, the laptop has locked-up 3 times. So now I shall offer up some apologies. Sorry for the whiny tone.